| 1. What countries does our republic border on?|
Russia, Chine , Kirgizia, Uzbekistan, Turkestan
Chine, Moscow, Japan
American, British, Canada
Turkestan, Kirgizia, Uzbekistan
Russia, Kazakhstan, Turkestan.
2. What is the capital of Kazakhstan ?
3. Who is the fist president of Kazakhstan ?
N. A. Nazarbaev
D. J. Washington
4.Who is the head of Kazakhstan?
5. When was the main law of the state the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan adopted?
6. How many chambers does the parliament consist of?
7. What is the national currency of Kazakhstan?
8. When was the national currency of Kazakhstan introduced?
9. The American Flag has…
10. Choose the correct from of the verb in Passive
When the fire brigade came, the building… destroyed by the fire already.
11. The British Isles … from the European continent by the North Sea , and the English Channel.
12. The territory of the RK is …
2,7 mln. square km
3 mln. square km
3,7 mln. square km
1 mln. square km
1,7 mln. square km
13. Choose the correct from of the verb in Passive
The UK … on the British Isles
14. ... always go abroad during their summer holidays.
15. Give ... the book, please.
16. He is an old friend of ... .
17. When is the Independence Day of Kazakhstan?
18. I’ve got no pen to write with. I’ll ask Mary to give me ... .
19. Who wrote “The Path of Abai”?
20. How is the milk of the camel called?
21. Great Britain consist of … countries.
22. The name of the British flag is … .
23. When I arrived, my brother (lie)on the sofa and (speak) over the phone
was lying, speaking
were lying, speaking
was lying, speak
24. when I got up that morning, the sun (shine) brightly and the birds (sing)
was shining, were singing
was shining, sing
shine, were singing
is shining, are singing
25. The world “ Albion ”, the poetic name of Great Britain , means…
26. What is the national emblem of England ?
27. He is keen ... ancient languages.
28. He tries to do ... morning exercises every morning.
29. Students often read up for lessons in the ... .
30. London is on the ... .
31. My uncle ___ a yacht last week.
32. ___ a new TV program yesterday?
Did you watch
Did you watched
33. It was my brother’s birthday on Sunday, so I ___ him a postcard.
34. The American currency is … .
35. Who wrote “Hamlet”?
36. We ___ a lot last year.
37. When ___ Maria?
did you last see
did you last saw
you last saw
the last time we saw
he was last seen
38. British people celebrate Halloween on the … .
31st of October
25th of December
5th of November
8th of March
4th of July.
39. My friends and I ___ since 2 o’clock.
have been sunbathing
has been sunbathing
40. Jane is abroad. She ___ three countries.
has already visited
have already visited
has already been visiting
41. The Statue of Liberty was a gift from....
42.We ___ the rent yet.
haven’t been paying
43.Which is the biggest state of the USA?
44.When we came back home, the children ___ for two hours.
had already been sleeping
had already slept
had already be sleeping
had already sleeping
had already be sleeping
45. Where does the President of the USA live and work?
In the White House
In the Pentagon
In the Supreme Court
In the Empire State Building.
46. What is Disneyland?
Children’s Park of Wonder
Name of the Square
Name of the town
47. When do Americans celebrate Independence Day?
48. Who was the first president of the USA?
Franklin D. Roosevelt
49.Which is the United States capital?
New York City
50.What are the national games of Kazakhstan?
51.The national food served during Nauryz is ...
52. The Parliament of the RK consists of ...
The Senate and the Mazhilis
The Senate and the House of Representatives
The House of Lords
The Senate and the House of Commons
The House of Commons.
53. … is Great Britain’s oldest University.
54. The colours of American flag :...
Red, white, dark-blue
Red, brown, green
Red, white, blue
Red and blue
White and blue.
55. My sister’s husband is my ... .
56. Son of my brother is my ... .
57. The mother of my husband is my ... .
58. Children of aunt are my ... .
59. My children are my parents’ ... .
60. Our large family consists ... 8 people.
60 We ... fond ... reading fairy-tales when we were children.
were / of
are / at;
are / of;
were / with;
was / by.
61 The queen of Great Britain is not ... absolute monarch.
62 We ... friends with Oleg in childhood.
63 Police, fire fighters, newspaper reporters and radio broadcasters ... work on holiday in the USA.